Opportunity Unlocked offers academic enrichment, tutoring, advising, and mentoring services for creative kids, specializing in math, science, and engineering. I also offer holistic project mentoring services to adults undertaking creative projects in the Imagination Knocks community. I take great pride in my services, and I look forward to working with you.
Opportunity Unlocked maintains a firm commitment to academic honesty. Should you be interested in accessing tutoring services, please know I do my best to support your learning while ensuring that all assignments, projects, quizzes, and tests represent your own work. You may not use this Website or its Contents in an academically dishonest matter.
The words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) is my property and is protected by United States intellectual property laws.
When you purchase or access my Website or any of its Content, you agree
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal my Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with my Website or its Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and is considered theft, and I reserve my right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You are permitted from time to time to download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Website or its Content, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you give me full attribution and credit by name, keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the Website page from which the Content was obtained.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that my Website or its Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using my Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still my property.
- You must receive my written permission before using any of my Website Content for your own business use or before sharing with others. This means that you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Website Content because that is considered stealing my work.
- Before purchasing any content, you are 18 years old or older. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you through the Website or its Content.
You understand and acknowledge that this Website and its Content have been developed or obtained by me through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this Website and its Content are valuable, special and unique assets of mine which need to be protected from improper and unauthorized use. I clearly state that you may not use this Website or its Content in a manner that constitutes an infringement of my rights or that has not been authorized by me.
Any request for written permission to use my Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to me, should be made before you wish to use the Content by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree that you are using your own judgment in using our Website and its Content and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to this Website and/or any of its Content. This Website and its Content are merely to provide you with education and tools to help you make your own decisions for yourself. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions and results based on the use, misuse or non-use of this Website or any of its Content.
These terms and conditions were last updated in April 2017.